Zero Waste Talk at the No Planet B Festival | Cotswolds, UK
18. August @ 12:00 - 13:30
Demystifying and Simplifying the Zero Waste lifestyle for the beginner w/ Shia and Hanno Su – Wasteland Rebel.
Are you eager to reduce your environmental impact but don’t know how?
Have you tried going zero waste but don’t know where to start?
Shia and Hanno will talk about challenges they faced during her ZW journey, sharing practical tips on how you can start consuming less and reducing your carbon footprint right away.
What you’ll take away from this event:
- How to save time and money by consuming only what you need
- Gain practical tips on how to overcome every day situations as a zero waster (for example: problems with taring your containers at check out)
- DIY recipes for personal care essentials (toothpaste, deodorant, shampoo, body wash, hand wash)
- Tips on how to: zero waste takeouts, zero waste travelling
- Opportunity to ask your burning questions about living zero waste
About the festival
We are No Planet B Festival, the UK’s first Zero Waste & Vegan Festival. Uniting and celebrating green living to protect our beautiful planet.
A place to enthuse, dance and delight with bad ass game changers.
Join us on 17-19th Aug 2018 in the beautiful Cotswolds. Open air, green fields, talks, workshops, music, food and fun.